Above all, from our experience moving hundreds of law firms to Centerbase from existing on-prem and over SaaS software packages, our top priority is making sure our software will be a great fit.
Here is what the typical process up until onboarding looks like:
Schedule a Demo
First, we’ll set up a one-hour virtual demo with one of our law firm experts. Click here if you’d like to schedule a demo now.
On the initial demo, we’ll focus on three different topics:
- How your firm uses software today and your additional software needs
- Provide an overview of our platform, discussing how our program will fit within your law firm.
- Reserve time at the end of the presentation to answer specific questions you may have.
After the initial demo, if needed, we’re happy to schedule additional, deep-dive demos to explore different areas of our software such as practice management, billing, or accounting. We believe this personalized time is essential to ascertain your current and long-term needs. It’s our utmost priority that Centerbase is a great fit for your entire team before moving forward.
Once your team has made the decision that Centerbase will be a good fit for your firm, the next step is to set up a scoping call. The purpose of a scoping call is to plan out your transition with one of our conversion specialists.
- Data migration: What data do you want to bring over from your previous software into Centerbase? Or do you want to move all of it? We can handle that too. A benefit of working with us is we’re well-versed in data migration. We can provide turnkey migrations from the majority of law firm software packages, so you can pick up right where you left off in your previous system without missing a beat.
- Training: We’ll create a tailored training program based on your team’s needs. We offer both web training and onsite training options.
- Success plan: Our team will put together a personalized success plan for your firm. We’ll begin the plan design by discussing when you want to go live with Centerbase. From there, we’ll schedule important deadlines and responsibilities for your team and ours.
Finally, we’ll jump on a call to go over the proposal we’ve prepared. If you feel comfortable with our project plan, you’ll be able to eSign our proposal and we’ll generate a bill. Once payment is received, we’ll send over an email to schedule your project kickoff call.
We hope this guide was helpful to understand everything that’s involved with Centerbase and onboarding with us. If you have any additional questions, we’re always on hand to chat – feel free to contact us or learn more about the team whose passion is law firm success.