Our May release primarily consists of general improvements and optimizations to speed, efficiency and issue fixes.
No new features added
- Fixed issue with Auto-numbering Matters when their Client had a non-Integer number (e.g. “40D1”)
- Changed how reports are exported to avoid invalid file names
- Fixed issue when moving a Trigger Activity for a Deadline (LawToolBox integration) on the Calendar sometimes did not ask to recalculate the other Activities in the Deadline.
- Fixed issue where clicking a link to a voided Check would open a brand new check, instead of the voided Check.
- Added protection for double clicking the Save button on the Time/Expense entry Dialog.
- Fixed issue where the filter dialog for certain reports would freeze when applying a filter for Account Segments