Release Notes – August ’20
Chat functionality added to activities
- Chat has now been expanded into activities like appointments and tasks.
- Each activity will have its own chat channel/history.
- Notifications for mentions or subscribed chats on activities will direct users right to the appropriate activity upon clicking.
New & Improved Calendar Filters
Customize your calendar view with more robust filter parameters
- Added specific permissions for Posting/UnPosting Bills, rather than the general Can Manage Billing permission
- Fix for Attaching emails silently failing when “Do Not Attach Emails to All Related Items” email setting under advanced configuration is not checked.
- Fixed issue where sometimes lists could not show Linked Records on the Admin Tool
- Fixed issue where trying to create a Bill/Invoice from the “Add New” menu (Big Plus Button) would fail
- Changed default behavior of Trust/Retainer Transaction dialogs back to selecting Undeposited Funds, rather than the specific GL Account associated with the Trust/Retainer Account
- Standardized formatting on Remittance Copies to more closely match the formatting of the rest of a Bill/Invoice
- Fixed issue where Records could sometimes not be edited if they had Addresses or Phone Numbers as required Fields.
- Improved performance for large amounts of Accounts when searching the Chart of Accounts
- Fixed instances where searches for All Day Activities would sometimes show from the day after/before the chosen date range
- Fixed issue where Reminders for an Activity could only be deleted by the User that created them
- Added validation to prevent changing Accounting Settings from before the Closing Date
- Fixed an issue where changing a Rate Table would not affect existing Billing Entries, even when specified.
- Fixed an issue where some mobile phone browsers would not correctly display the Bill Web Copy
- Fixed issue where Activities created for LawToolBox Deadlines would not immediately sync with Outlook365
- Improved performance of Basic Reports that involve linked fields