Centerbase Version 8.3
The newest version of Centerbase 8.3 is now live on all Centerbase sites! Check out what’s included in the new release below.
- Fixed issue where Formulas with multiple Rollups could be off sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where tagging fields could only be updated for some Record Types if another field was also being updated.
- Fixed an issue where users couldn’t reconcile/save transactions whose payee was longer than 100 characters.
- Fixed an issue where existing Billing Entries were sometimes not updated when a Timekeeper was added to a Rate Group, even if the User specified they should be updated.
- Fixed issue where Vendor and Client Payments could be off by $0.01 when counted in the Balance Sheet.
- Added the Setting for the Billing Entries Record Type to determine whether their security is updated when their Matter’s security is updated.
- Added a user permission to allow users to edit time entries that are on pre-bills from the time expense dialog.
- Fixes and improvements for Outlook Integration.
- Fixed issue where Admins could not set a new Default Rate Table.
- Added a default sorting for the Timesheet. The most recently created Entry is at the top.
- Fixed issue with Online Banking where the grid wouldn’t show the name of the account if it found a match.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I need support, who do I contact?
For all support related questions, please submit a ticket and a member of our support team will be in touch with you ASAP.
- When will my Centerbase site be updated to version 8.3?
All client sites are now officially updated and on the latest 8.3 version of Centerbase.