Centerbase Version 8.2
The newest version of Centerbase 8.2 is now live on all Centerbase sites! Check out all of the updates below and be sure to register for the client training webinar this Thursday at 2:00 p.m. CT.
New Release Client Training
Join the Centerbase training team this Thursday, January 14th at 2:00 p.m. CT as we cover all of the new features and enhancements in Centerbase 8.2.
- Allowing set “Fees Projected” field to be edited from the Matter Metrics tab
- Updated interface for Secure Chat
- The copy link feature has been expanded to now include records like trust bank transfers, checks, deposits, refunds, disbursements, journal entries, and bank deposits
- Fixed issues when an unapplied payment made to the Matter/Client was reversed
- Fixed issues with allocations from payments that had been reversed being changed, but the reversal keeping the original allocations
- Added ability to set a default Expense Account for a Vendor, to make Checks and Vendor Bills easier to create
- Fixed issue when trying to copy a link to CB Record, after having used another link to open CB
- Fixed issue where Project Matters would appear and generate Bills on the Generate Bills page, even if the Project had no amount left to bill
- Default Invoice Legal template now shows the Notes field for Unallocated Payments
- Fixed issue when trying to memorize a Vendor Bill, but got an error saying it had already been created
- Taskframe now has a more versatile selection of gradients for the board backgrounds instead of single colors
- Fixed issue with Taskframe where the description box would be shrunk if there were more than one User scheduled for the Task
- Fixed issue where certain fields were not editable from the System Settings > User Information area
- Added system setting for changing the default date range on the Timekeeper Analysis Report
- Responsible Attorney Recap
- Matter LodeStar Report
- AP Aging Summary Report
- 1099 Vendor Reports – Support Article to download reports
Admin Tool Updates
- Fixed issue where importing with the “Link & Add” option with large numbers of Records could link the wrong Records, or none at all, to a portion of the imported Records
Admin Tool Updates
- Fixed issue where importing with the “Link & Add” option with large numbers of Records could link the wrong Records, or none at all, to a portion of the imported Records – Click here to download the newest version of the Windows Admin Tool
Microsoft Office Add-In Updates
- Outlook – Fixed inconsistencies in how the “attach” button behaves depending on which window it was pressed
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my Centerbase site be updated to version 8.2?
All client sites are now officially updated and on the latest 8.2 version of Centerbase.
- Will there be a training webinar that covers all of the new features?
Yes, we will host a live webinar and Q&A on Thursday, January 14th at 2:00 p.m. Central Time. This webinar will be recorded for all clients that are unable to attend. Click here to register.
- If I need support, who do I contact?
For all support related questions, please submit a ticket and a member of our support team will be in touch with you ASAP.