Location: Dallas, TX
If you are a top performer, looking for a place to reach your potential and make your mark without politics or road blocks, Centerbase is looking for you. We know how hard you have worked to become a top performing sales person and we want to reward you for your efforts. If you are enthusiastic, customer-focused and a true business professional that enjoys financial benefits for surpassing goals we need you to help us expand and grow our business. Centerbase develops and markets a strategic Cloud SaaS application for business process management that allows companies to transform the way they work. You will be responsible for generating new business through sales and marketing initiatives. By using a consultative sales approach, this critical role generates new business opportunities for the Centerbase solution in a growing industry.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Developing a consultative sales approach to create new qualified sales opportunities.
- Creating a marketing strategy to effectively grow territory market share.
- Driving sales through lead generation, market analysis, event promotions, and other projects.
- Maintaining prospect and customer management databases.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly revenue generation goals.
Skills and Qualities Required
- Highly motivated and competitive.
- Disciplined approach to customer follow-up.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong telephone and persuasive skills.
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree, preferably majoring in Business / Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful quota carrying outside sales experience.
For more information and to apply for this position please reply to this posting with a resume and personal cover letter to:
Please highlight in your cover letter why you feel you would be a good fit for this position. Thank you for your interest!
Centerbase is an equal opportunity employer. Local candidates only. No Recruiters, please.